Welcome to Mark Yarbrough & Associates - Alabama Real Estate Schools
We offer great tools to help you on your road to success! Gain valuable knowledge in the market from real estate professionals.
- Classroom Courses
- Online Courses
ALABAMA REAL ESTATE COMMISSION SCHOOL LICENSE NUMBER 69695
Mission: Mark Yarbrough and Associates mission is to provide quality real estate education that is both affordable and convenient, appealing to the various educational needs of the modern student.
Click the map below for directions.
Mark Yarbrough & Associates is the oldest and largest real estate education and training company in the state of Alabama. Feel fortunate that you have arrived at one site where you can explore multiple educational opportunities.
Real Estate Professionals use our website to search, choose and register in skill development courses that we offer... they also use our website to register for Continuing Education in their efforts to renew their licenses. Our website also offers a variety of other industry specific training such as Home Inspection and Appraisal Courses. This information can be found at the top menu by clicking 'store'
HOW TO GET A REAL ESTATE LICENSE IN ALABAMA
The real estate salesperson course is required by the Alabama Real Estate Commission as a prerequisite to the state licensing exam. Subjects covered include Real Estate Law, Agency Laws, Property Interests and Rights, Deeds, Financing, Mortgages, Listing Agreements, Contract Law, and other topics.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET AN ALABAMA REAL ESTATE LICENSE:
+ Be 19 years of age
+ Have a high school diploma or GED
+ No Felonies involving moral turpitude
+ Take and pass prescribed 60 hours pre-license course
+ Pass multiple choice state license exam with a minimum score of 70%
STEPS FOR STUDENTS TO TAKE
1. Enroll in a pre-license course at Mark Yarbrough & Associates (sometimes referred to ABC Institute)Click Here to Enroll Now
2. Successfully complete the 60 hour course (either classroom or via home study computer course)
3. Pass the Alabama State License Exam
If our website doesn't answer your questions, please call us at (205) 822-9322. If we are in, you will speak to a live human being! Our goal is to serve you in the manner most convenient to you. If you do not have a real estate license and at this point are wanting information about how to go about getting a real estate license and the courses involved then CLICK HERE.
1) Real Estate Education Facts & Materials:
- A home cannot -fail- an inspection, as there is no score or passing grade given. A professional home inspection is an examination of the current condition of a house. It is not an appraisal. It is not a municipal inspection, which verifies local building code code compliance. A home inspector, therefore, will not pass or fail a house, but rather describe its physical condition and indicate what components and systems may need a major or minor repair or replacement.
2) Real Estate License Sneak Preview:
3) Preperation Cram Course Recommended!
- A real estate appraisal is performed by a licensed or certified appraiser (in many countries known as a property valuer or land valuer). If the appraiser's opinion is based on Market Value, then it must also be based on the Highest and Best Use of the real property.