601 Vestavia Parkway - Suite 230 - Birmingham, AL. 35216
× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

e NFL after a historic

More
1 week 4 hours ago #364 by panxing18
panxing18 created the topic: e NFL after a historic
A person with knowledge of the deal tells The Associated Press that the Indianapolis Colts have agreed to terms on a three-year deal with free agent defensive end Denico Autry.

The person requested anonymity because the deal Calvin Ridley Youth Jersey , worth $17.8 million, has not yet been announced.

It’s the first move for Indy, which started Wednesday with about $72 million in salary cap room.

The 6-foot-5, 270-pound Autry was a rotational player in Oakland. He had his most productive season in 2017 Sean Lee Jersey , finishing with 36 tackles, five sacks and seven passes defensed – all career highs.

In Indy, he could fill a need as an edge rusher. The Colts struggled to generate a consistent pass rush last season and wound up 31st in the league with 25 sacks.

Saquon Barkley met with the media on Saturday for the first time since being selected No. 2 overall by the New York Giants in the 2018 NFL draft.The former Penn State star is happy to be a part of the Giants but pointed out that being drafted isn't his primary goal.聽"The goal and the dream isn't to make it to the NFL draft," Barkley said Braden Smith Youth Jersey , via Art Stapleton of聽The Record. He added his ultimate goal is to win championships.Barkley is shying away from comparisons to other top NFL running backs.聽"I'm a big fan of the NFL," he said, via NJ Advanced Media's Matt Lombardo. "I think I have the size to take pieces from Ezekiel Elliott, Leonard Fournette Vita Vea Youth Jersey , Le'Veon Bell. But, my mindset is to not compare myself to anyone and just be me."Barkley is entering the NFL after a historic career at Penn State. The 21-year-old was named the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year in each of the past two seasons and a consensus All-American in 2017.聽The Giants selected Barkley with the hope he will be able to boost an offense that finished 26th in rushing yards (96.8 per game) and 31st in points per game (15.4) last season.聽New York hasn't had a running back break the 1,000-yard barrier since Ahmad Bradshaw in 2012.聽Barkley will be joining an offense that includes quarterback Eli Manning, wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and tight end Evan Engram..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds