601 Vestavia Parkway - Suite 230 - Birmingham, AL. 35216
× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

trust when Pat Bowle

More
1 week 3 days ago #457 by panxing18
panxing18 created the topic: trust when Pat Bowle
Cam Newton has already been good at football. His new offensive coordinator thinks he can make him something he hasn’t been 鈥?efficient.

Longtime offensive coordinator Norv Turner said he likes what he’s seen from the former MVP so far this offseason Solomon Thomas Jersey , and thinks he can help him become more accurate.

Newton has accomplished great things without ever being described as a precision passer. He’s topped 60.0 percent completions once in his career (2013) and has a 58.5 career percentage.

“I see Cam as a guy that can be in the mid- to high-60s in the completion percentage,” Turner said, via David Newton of ESPN.com.

The Panthers moved into phase three of OTAs this week, which allows Newton to do more 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 work against teammates. But through the individual work Turner has been able to do, he has been impressed. And he walked in the door with a high opinion of his new quarterback already.

“To me http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mark-andrews-jersey , Cam is one of the three or four 鈥?if not THE hardest 鈥?guys to defend in the league,” Turner said. “Coaches spend extra time when they play against Cam Newton because he can beat you in so many different ways.

“Our intention is to expand on those things that he can do well and things he may not have been exposed to yet.”

It helps that they brought in some more help for him this offseason, beyond upgrading from Mike Shula to Turner. They remade their receivers room for a threadbare bunch in last year’s playoffs, adding veterans Torrey Smith and Jarius Wright and using their first-round pick on D.J. Moore. Coupled with extending tight end Greg Olsen and signing a 1,000-yard running back in C.J. Anderson to complement Christian McCaffrey Broncos Elite Jerseys , the Panthers are suddenly deeper at the skill positions than they’ve been in some time.

Now they just have to adapt those pieces to Newton’s particular gifts, if they want to fulfill Turner’s goal.
The wife of Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen says she has Alzheimer’s, a disease which led her husband to give up control of the team four years ago.

In an announcement Wednesday, Annabel Bowlen said she wanted to make her diagnosis public right away to help raise awareness about others dealing with the disease.

”I feel that it is important for people to know that those in my situation do not need to completely withdraw from their daily activities,” Annabel Bowlen said in a statement released through the team. ”Based on my own experience with Pat Levine Toilolo Jersey , there will still be many joyous and rewarding moments for me as well as my family and friends.

”I intend to proceed in life with the same strength, courage and endurance that Pat has shown in his battle with this disease. Like Pat, I know there will be good days and bad days ahead.”

Her five children said in a statement that they have been inspired by the strength and courage she has shown while supporting their father. The statement says they’re confident she will bring ”the same grace, compassion and determination to her fight.”

The team was placed in a trust when Pat Bowlen stepped down in 2014 because of Alzheimer’s. The trust is overseen by three people, including team president and CEO Joe Ellis.

Youth Dallas Cowboys Jerseys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds