- Requirement: This textbook is REQUIRED for all IN-PERSON or LIVESTREAM Pre-License Courses.
- Optional: It is an optional textbook and exam prep tool for students taking any other courses.
- In-Person Classes at Vestavia – Main Location: You will receive your book on the first day of class.
- All Other Locations and Livestream Students: Your book will be shipped the week prior to the class.
- Note: Orders made less than a week before the first day of class will not be guaranteed delivery – please reach out to arrange pick up if you’re able
About Modern Real Estate Practice:
Trusted since 1959, Modern Real Estate Practice has trained over 3 million professionals. Continuously updated to reflect current legislation, market information, and the latest forms and web resources, it serves as a foundational resource for aspiring real estate professionals. Proudly partnering with Dearborn Publishing, we offer this textbook in all our pre-license classes, believing it provides the best preparation for our students.
Key Features & Content:
- Unit overviews to introduce topics and set the stage for learning.
- Margin notes emphasizing important concepts.
- Integrated math examples and a math FAQ section.
- In Practice examples applying real estate topics to everyday scenarios.
- Internet links for access to informational websites.
- Sample exams with answer rationales.
- Unit summaries with key point reviews and end-of-unit quizzes.
- Glossary with page references.
- Access to a comprehensive online QBank.
- Complete set of Instructor Resources for classroom use.
Questions or Further Assistance:
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us at 205-822-9322.